Home Page race-cars.com contact info

FT200 axle flanges

Send Email     Follow Ups     Post Followup     Close Window

Author: Mark   October 22, 2013 at 08:35:25  from

Looking for a pair of FT200 axle flanges. These are the units that come out the side of the gearbox that the CV joint is secured to. This type of axle flange was used in virtually every FA, F2, and many sports racers. Thank you for your help.

Follow Ups

Post Followup
Note: Follow-ups should only be used for information of interest to all viewers. For other inquiries or personal communication please send an email if possible or use other contact information provided.




Click Once to Post

When you return to the board you will need to do a REFRESH or RELOAD to see your followup.

Send Email     Follow Ups     Post Followup     Close Window     Top
| Race Cars For Sale | Help | Engines | Gearboxes | Transporters | New Listings | Archive | Sell Your Car |
| Parts For Sale | Parts Wanted | Open Forum | Site Search | Marque Ref | Marque links | Circuits | Organizers | Currency |
Home Page
home   terms   privacy   contact