Serial Number: 012
Condition: Very Good
Price: $85,000 USD Asking or Trades
Location: New York City Area, US
This OSCA has recently had a Nino Epifani build of an all new engine. The
complete car was restored in the early 80's and is extremely original in all respects.
Designed by the Maserati brothers, the Osca (Officine Specializata Costruzione
has been driven in successful campaigns by drivers such as Ludovico Scarfiotti and Ricardo Rodriguez
(in the U.S.)
This marque helped Colin Davis win the International Championship in 1960.
A number of OSCAs were exported to the US where it proved a successful design.
The OSCA cockpit was offset to the right.
The car was acquired from an owner in San Diego (US).
Recent Competition History
1990-91 VSCCA, Lime Rock
- Fiat four cylinder - 1089 cc
- Twin sidedraft Weber 40DCO carburators
- single dry plate clutch
- zero time since rebuild
- Ladder type tubular frame
- Dampers: Lever
- Front Suspension: Independent by twin wishboxes with coil spring damper units
- Rear Suspension: Live axle with coil springs and telescopic dampers
- Steering: Rack and pinion
- Brakes: Two leading shoe 10" hydraulic drum brakes with transmission handbrakes
- Wheels: Amadori bolt on cast alloy
- Weight: tbd
- safety harness
- original guages
- CONTACT SALES
- PRINTING SPECS
| Race Cars For Sale
| New Listings
| Sell Your Car |
| Parts For Sale
| Parts Wanted
| Open Forum
| Site Search
| Marque Ref
| Marque links
| Currency |