Serial Number: tbd
Logbooks: FIA papers and logbook
road registered in Belgium
First registration : 15.06.1965
Price: $18,500 USD
This car was originally configured as a rally car and has done extremely well in European
Historic Rallying. It has also been entered very successfully in Historic Endurance Racing and
appears equally adept there. It has always been maintained regardless of cost and is equipped
to the ultimate specification. There are zero miles on a freshly rebuilt Lotus Twin Cam engine.
It is a very competitive car, absolutely on the button and ready to go.
Recent Competition History
Built as a rally car this car has been very successful as the following exceptional results show :
- 1992 Belgian Historic Rally (FIA European Rally Championship) : 4th oa.
- 1993 Boucles de Spa 93 : 5th oa.
- 1993 Belgian Historic Rally (FIA European Rally Championship) : 5th oa.
- 1994 Tour de Belgique : 2nd oa.
- 1995 Boucles de Spa : 7th oa.
- 1996 Boucles de Spa 96 : 2nd oa.
This car was also entered in endurance circuit racing with similar success :
- 1994 6 Hours of Spa-Francorchamps : 3rd Touring Car.
- 1996 Trophée des Ardennes : 8th oa.
- 1996 6 Hours of Spa-Francorchamps : 7th Touring Car.
The car has been meticulously maintained. It has only retired once (1993 6 Hours of Spa-Francorchamps).
- freshly rebuilt Lotus Twin Cam engine
- L block
- 83.5 mm bore
- 125 E conrods,
- Farndon steel crankshaft, fully balanced at 8,000 rpm
- Microdynamics rev limiter
- big valve cylinder head (1.65 in inlet,1.4 in exhaust), fully ported
- race/rally cams, vernier pulleys
- 165 bhp with lots of torque
- Aldon race distributor
- lightened flywheel
- AP competition clutch
- aluminium foam filled FIA fuel tank (10 gal.)
- 2 Facet fuel pumps
- 13 row oil cooler
- 3 core water radiator
- 55 Watt alternator
- battery master switch
- Tran-X staight-cut close ratio triple rail " bullet" gearbox with 2.5 first gear.
- Salisbury limited slip differential with 4.7 CWP ( + spare 4.1 LSD).
- Very strong rustfree seamwelded shell imported from Riverside California (LHD)
- Safety Devices FIA rollcage
- 4 Cibié Oscar lights
- aluminium sumpguard
- laminated windsreen
- perpex windows all around
- Dampers: Leda suspention front and rear with adjustable shock absorbers
- Front Suspension: large dia. front anti-roll bar (1 inch), heavy duty bushes
- Rear Suspension: heavy duty single leaf rear springs
- Brakes: Solid front discs and rear brake drums with competition pads and linings (Mintex M1144 front,
VG 95 rear), fully aeroquipped brake hoses
- Wheels: Aluminium Minilite lookalike wheels 51/2 x 13 with Colway tyres (165/70x13).
- 2.5 kg fire extinguisher
- Brantz electronic tripmaster
- map light
- 2 Cobra seats
- 2 Luke 4 point harnesses
- helmet box
- CONTACT SALES
- PRINTING SPECS
| Race Cars For Sale
| New Listings
| Sell Your Car |
| Parts For Sale
| Parts Wanted
| Open Forum
| Site Search
| Marque Ref
| Marque links
| Currency |